Collect work proofs from the workshops you attend and hackathon team-mates over the weekend. Start building out your decentralised identity and take your everlasting Web3 reputations home with you. Zinc will deploy and fund your personal decentralized identity contract. Zinc (zinc.work) is a Web3 based identity & reputation system.
Steps to collect hackathon team-mate work proofs:
- Signing up to (https://app.zinc.work/) creates an ENS subdomain for you and deploys your personal identity contract to the Ethereum network.
- On your profile, click the "Request Reference" button.
Complete the referee form, entering your hacking team-mates details (company = ETHBerlin).
- Wait for your work proof to appear on your profile, prompt your team-mate if necessary.
Steps to collect workshop work proofs:
- Share your Zinc sign-up email with the Workshop instructor and they'll do the rest.
Definition of Done
A correct submission will:
- Have verified work dates and work descriptions.