We need to build a new version of the Bounties Network landing page!
Here is a picture of the design itself:
Here is a zip folder of the various SVG files found in the design:
This new site should follow the attached design as closely as possible, and should include a number of unique elements:
- should use a carousel component for the logos and media pictured at the bottom
- should use this https://codepen.io/corwinharrell/pen/MBqjpm as a guide for styling the buttons present in the 'building blocks' section
- should use the same Google Analytics + MailChimp tags which are present in the current bounties.network site
- use the typeface “Poppins” from Google Fonts for headings
- Use the typeface “Inter UI” for body copy.
- Font-sizes can be approximate, but should be consistent throughout. We will make adjustments to typography after the bounty is completed.
- the embedded video should be a youtube video (feel free to choose any video you'd like for the preliminary version since our final video isn't on youtube yet)
- for the header background image (the hexagons), just use the same picture as before, and position it as best as you can
A correct submission for this bounty will:
- BE RESPONSIVE : it should either follow the above design to the letter, or should adjust the visual components to react to changes in screen sizes (i.e. mobile responsive)
- Use flexbox grid (fleboxgrid.com) to organize the visual components in a way that appropriately responds to changes in content or screen resolution
We will require at most 4 revisions for submitted work, and expect whoever completes this bounty to come to us with intermediate questions (especially regarding mobile responsiveness) rather than making assumptions on one's own.