Koura is the new asset class, the currency of the future, today. A liquid instrument that also has intrinsic value by mixing all the benefits of and equity and fiat currency, without any of their drawbacks. Koura is not only created to become the liquid instrument that all investors dream of, but it will benefit them with dividends paid out yearly. Essentially, Koura was born from the raw material of the preferred shares issued by Konzortia Capital to be the base currency for all transactions that take place in InveStart, Capitalista, and Novabank.
Konzortia Capital is a fintech holding company that owns shares of the group of companies that integrate the consortium: InveStart, Capitalista, and Novabank. We also provide these companies with the technological platform that will allow them to operate using blockchain technology. We bring cutting-edge technology applications to financial markets and the business intelligence necessary to develop the next generation of a globalized financial market.
In order to achieve our bold and uncompromising vision we want to build a loyal and participative community that will be instrumental in shaping, together with us, this bright future. Enter Bounty Marketing or bounty crypto programs, essentially, a list of tasks generated by a bounty holder, in this case, Koura’s parent company, Konzortia Capital for a cryptocurrency project; and generally, anyone can partake in as a bounty hunter and get paid in KOURAS. So, we’re offering handsome rewards to whomever wants to participate, in exchange for specific actions benefiting our project. Said actions or task will range from generating community growth, joining our telegram channel, retweeting content, liking us on Facebook, signature campaigns on specialized website such as BitcoinTalk, or article creation in Medium, YouTube videos, Instagram post, etc.
Keep reading if you want to find out all of the ways you can help us bring the future of cryptocurrencies, today and get rewarded for it.
In Konzortia Facebook Bounty, hunters are rewarded KOURA for liking Konzortia Capital and Koura Facebook page, for posting and sharing high quality original posts about Konzortia Capital and Koura in their Facebook page, social media and news websites. They must be highly original and professional at the same time. Posts that show more than the website, and have been edited for quality, will receive larger rewards.
1 KOURA= $1 at STO price.
Post sharing Grading Scale:
• 100-249 followers/friends: 5 KOURA per like + share (max 25 submissions)
• 250-749 followers/friends: 10 KOURA per like + share (max 20 submissions)
• 750-1499 followers/friends: 40 KOURA per like + share (max 10 submissions)
• 1500-9999 followers/friends: 80 KOURA per like + share (max 10 submissions)
• 10,000+ followers/friends: 150 KOURA per like + share (max 10 submissions)
Original Post Grading Scale:
• Low/Poor: 10 KOURA (may be denied or receive a lower reward).
• Good: 25 KOURA.
• Great: 35 KOURA.
• Extraordinary: 50 KOURA.
• Your account must have at least 500+ friends to participate.
• Profile and posts must be publicly viewable.
• Each participant must like and follow Konzortia and Koura’s Facebook Page.
• Accounts with fake followers will be disqualified (we audit).
• Images information must be mandatory in English.
• Post copywriting must be mandatory in English and original language.
• Posts and Shares must include hashtag #konzortiacapital #koura
• Once submitted you agree to give over all intellectual and publishing rights of submitted post to Konzortia Capital.
• Maximum 5 original post submissions per hunter.
• May only post/share to Facebook once a day.
• Must include username in the text description of post.
• Post must contain at least one link to Konzortia and Koura’s website and also links on the description.
• May not delete posts/shares/unfollow/unlike.
• May only share a post created by Konzortia or Koura within 14 days of creation.
• Same post from the Konzortia or Koura Facebook page can't be shared twice by a single participant.
• Hunters must follow and like our Konzortia and Koura’s Facebook pages until the bounty campaign ends.
• Post must remain published.
• The bounty hunter cannot make any representations regarding about Konzortia Capital and Koura that are not already public or approved in advance in writing by Konzortia Capital.
Attention: You may not "reserve" spots by submitting broken links, empty posts, or anything as a placeholder. You may not use multiple submission content (the same thing or slight variation of) across other Konzortia Capital bounties. You may not plagiarize content and pass a plagiarism test. These are all strict rule violations, and disqualifies you from any reward in the Konzortia campaign as a whole, INCLUDING THIS BOUNTY.
• Follow our Konzortia and Koura Facebook pages.
• Submit a link below to the Facebook post you liked and shared.
• Submit a link to the Facebook post and share it here.
• Contact us if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are 0 comments