To complete this challenge, make a parkour training video + caption for Instagram, filmed at any Apex School of Movement location (Denver, NorCal, Fort Collins, Louisville, San Diego): https://apexmovement.com/locations/
Once we hit the deadline, we’ll select our top 5 favorite entries and pay out 0.2 ETH to each winner. If you‘d like to contribute more ETH to the pot, we’ll reward more than 5 people (1 more winner for each additional 0.2 ETH added to the balance).
Attempt at your own risk. Check your ego and check your shit. Don’t do things you aren’t ready for. Be mindful of yourself and others. Have fun out there 🙏🏽
1) Make a short parkour training video for Instagram, filmed at any Apex School of Movement. Your video clips can be raw and/or edited.
2) Write a video caption about something you’ve learned at Apex. The caption can tell a story, share insights gained, summarize a lesson learned, etc. Include these tags at the end of your caption:
— Movement skills are clean, safe, and controlled. Difficulty is not a factor here—all skill levels are encouraged to participate.
— Video quality is high, smooth, well-lit, etc.
— Caption is thoughtful, well-written, etc.
— You can submit multiple entries but you can only win once.
— Your Instagram post must be newer than this bounty post—but you can use video clips and/or captions that you’ve created in the past.
— In your Instagram post, geotag and mention whichever Apex location(s) your video is from: @apexdenver, @apexsandiego, @apexfortcollins, @apexlouisville, @apexnorcal
1) Post your video and caption to Instagram and make sure it’s publicly visible.
2) Download a web3 enabled browser such as MetaMask or Coinbase Wallet.
3) In your web3 browser, find The Bounties Network, make an account, and submit the link to your Instagram post via the green “fulfill” button. If you have multiple entries to submit, please limit each entry to 1 Instagram link/post.
4) When the submission deadline arrives, we’ll select our winners and automatically pay them out 🙌🏽
Im slowly but ssusury improvinng my triicksthanks to apex foco.
Thanks for the opportunity.
“Hold up, let me get my mind right.”
🦔 Easing back into things & learning how to connect flips into parkour lines smoothly.
I drilled this short line over and over because I wasn’t satisfied with the little details. Small things like my arm swing for the wall flip or where I put my hands in the vault. I’m rarely ever satisfied with what I do. Even when I am, I nitpick it until I’m not anymore. I ended up drilling this line until I hurt my ankle, and then kept drilling it because I couldn’t get it “right”. With the help and patience of @ryanmford, I’m slowly learning to be less critical and negative towards myself. I’m not very good at it yet, but self-awareness is the first step to fixing problems.
Also, YOU ALL should definitely take part in this innovative contest. It could be the start of some pretty cool new shit. Everyone wants to get paid to trick/do parkour. Here’s your chance. Don’t be lazy. Thank you @ryanmford and @amosrendao for always contributing so much to this amazing community. You guys are true innovators.
#parkourbounty1 by @ryanmford, @amosrendao, @apexsom & @ethbounties
Learned this wall bouncer lache at @apexnorcal during the sport parkour competition last year which was cool because I’ve never had anywhere else to try this before. I also think this is an awesome @ryanmford has not only to get people more involved with crypto but this could become a really cool way to incentivize the parkour community for any number of things. Joining gyms, buying merchandise, creating content, sharing videos, supporting the community in any number of ways. If the whole community started participating in something like this it would be crazy. Everyone should go and make a submission at least. You can literally only gain from it.
#parkourbounty1 by @ryanmford @amosrendao @apexsom & @ethbounties ( link in the @apexsom Bio)