Know someone who needs an oracle to connect their smart contract with real-world data? Want to make some ETH just by referring us to a paying customer? Read on!
A correct submission must:
1) Introduce Rhombus to an interested party who is not already engaged with Rhombus
2) Be an email sent to both email@example.com and the preferred business email address of the interested party
3) Provide a warm introduction that will facilitate a discussion about oracles. Here's a sample email in which Alice (the referrer) introduces Bob (the interested party) to Rhombus (us) because Bob needs an oracle for the price of ETH…
Bob, this is Rhombus, the oracle solutions provider that I was telling you about. Rhombus provides dependable, secure, real-world data for smart contracts. And they can do computations for you so you don't have to do it on-chain.
And Rhombus, meet Bob. He's looking for an oracle that delivers the median price of ETH in terms of US dollars. And he wants it every hour! I'll leave it to you to talk more.
4) Result in the creation of an oracle for the above party
5) Result in payment for the oracle by said party
Submissions are private